Pre-Kindergarten - Grade 9
St. Marguerite Bourgeoys was a French missionary who came to Ville Marie (Old Montreal) in 1653. Marguerite strongly believed in Christian education where the school and family participated in their child's education. She also believed that girls and boys should have equal education opportunities. She founded a non-cloistered community named the Congregation of Notre Dame. On October 31, 1982, Pope John Paul II proclaimed her a saint. She is the first Canadian woman to be canonized. St. Marguerite Bourgeoys School in Innisfail proudly opened its doors in September 2003. We are celebrating our tenth anniversary throughout the school year.
Building the reign of God, one child at a time.
We believe in providing a safe and caring Christ filled environment where quality education for all students challenges them to achieve their dreams.
Our Principles of Practice guide us in all that we do!
- We honour our children
- We provide a safe and secure environment
- We live and proudly proclaim our Catholic faith
- We provide quality education in a Catholic environment
- We pray as an educational community
- We practice servant-leadership
- We focus on our mission through clarity of purpose
- We value our staff